We all know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but have you ever heard of #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a unique nationwide effort on December 3rd, where charities, families, businesses and individuals come together to transform how people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season.
We’re excited to announce that Grounds for Health will be participating this year!
This is more than just a fundraiser—it’s a way we can all join the global conversation around giving this holiday season.
Want to get involved? It’s easy!
- Make a donation in the sidebar on the right or DONATE HERE
- Pledge a matching donation to encourage others to support our work ($100 minimum)
- Ask your favorite coffee shop or local business to donate a portion of their sales on December 3 to Grounds for Health
- Create your own fundraiser. We’ll add your total to our #GivingTuesday Event.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and share to your friends and followers
- Follow the #GivingTuesday movement on all social media
- Get creative and do something totally different!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support and we hope you can help us make #GivingTuesday a day to remember!