Grounds for Health’s mission is to create sustainable and effective cervical cancer prevention and treatment programs in coffee-growing communities, with the goal of decreasing the rate of cervical cancer.
Grounds for Health Goals:
- Reduce the incidence of cervical cancer in coffee-growing communities
- Increase access to reproductive health services
- Educate women about cervical cancer
- Empower communities so they become active players in their own health and well-being
- Strengthen local treatment capacity
- Develop links between community leaders and health-care leaders