Cervical cancer research is always evolving. This page is a work in progress … If you’ve come across some new material that we don’t have here, please leave a comment below and we’ll add it to the list.
- Jhpiego, an affiliate of John Hopkins University: innovators of the Single Visit Approach
- Jhpiego Research and Case Studies
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada (JOGC), March 2011: Cervical Cancer Prevention in Low-Resource Settings – PDF
- NCD Alliance, 2011: Non communicable diseases report: A priority for women’s health and development
- PATH, June 2007: Preventing Cervical Cancer: Unprecedented Opportunities for Improving Women’s Health – PDF (Outlook, Volume 23, Number 1)
- PATH, May 2011: Outlook. Progress in preventing cervical cancer: Updated evidence on vaccination and screening – PDF (Outlook, Volume 27, Number 2)
- PATH: Rho Cervical Cancer Website: General cervical cancer resources